- Paul George forced a trade to the Los Angeles Clippers in 2019 to join fellow All-NBA player Kawhi Leonard and form one of the NBA’s best duos.
- In 2018, he signed a four-year, $137 million extension with the Oklahoma City Thunder, who he joined after a trade from Indiana the prior year.
- The 2016 Olympic gold medal winner made the All-NBA first team and led the league in steals for the 2018-19 season, both for the first time.
- The six-time All-Star was on the cover of NBA 2K17, and his first signature shoe, the PG1, was released by Nike in 2017.
- George’s YouTube channel has more than 60,000 subscribers; he also has an endorsement deal with the brand.